Finding and keeping patients is a more competitive process than ever before, and in the age of the Social Patient, potential patients are currently searching online for services more and more every day. At the current rate, Google sees:
- 40,000 search queries every second
- 3.5 billion searches per day
- 1.2 trillion searches worldwide
These numbers can no longer be ignored – it’s time to make your medical marketing website a high priority, and at Crystal Clear, our digital marketing specialists can help you get started with website design for plastic surgeons.
Why Does Website Design for Plastic Surgeons Matter?
In the world of Google rankings and organic search, everyone is vying to be at the top. But what does it take to get there? It’s not enough just to have a simple website in the online space; becoming #1 on Google takes a comprehensive, long-term digital marketing strategy, but in order to find the right strategy for your practice, you have to start at the beginning with website design for plastic surgeons.
As a plastic surgeon, your reputation is crucial. Even if you have the highest word-of-mouth referral rate in your area, you still need to maintain your reputation online. Consider your website a digital representation of you – why your patients choose you, what makes you stand apart from your competitors, what services you offer your patients, etc. There is no better way to convey this than through your website, and at Crystal Clear, we have helped 250+ clients find success with our proven strategies based on over 16 years in the industry.
What Website Design for Plastic Surgeons Can Do for You
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization is what helps the Social Patients in your area find you based on what they’re searching for on Google. If you want to take your practice from being buried in Google searches to being on the first page, an SEO strategy is what will get you there.
- Conversion: That magical moment when potential patients call your practice or fill out an online form and become actual patients is called conversion, and it all begins with having a professional medical marketing website.
- Brand management: Through interwoven social media, blogging, and content strategies, your website is a great way to strengthen your brand and continue providing resources to your patients after they leave your office.
- Mobile-responsiveness: What looks great on a desktop computer may not translate onto the smaller screens of tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices. Having a website that can be easily navigated across all devices is key to receiving the most leads.
- Content: The content on your site is more than just words on a page. Your patients want a unique, personalized content experience that speaks to them on their level and tells them what they want to know.
- Calls to action: There is no time like the present, and from a marketing standpoint, most patients need to feel motivated and encouraged before they pick up the phone or fill out an online form. Having calls to action throughout your site and content can make the difference between hesitation and conversation.
If you’re already a member of the Crystal Clear family, then our digital marketing strategists are already hard at work creating, updating, and maintaining your medical marketing website. If you haven’t signed up with us yet, we have great news! It’s never too late to bring your practice into the 21st century with website design for plastic surgeons.
Contact Crystal Clear today to get started and find out more about how to implement professional website design into your practice. We look forward to hearing from you!