What is the best way for dentists to find more patients in the digital marketing age? And once they’re found, how do you keep them engaged and retain them as lifelong patients? It seems like everyone has opinions on these important topics, but Tim Sawyer, the President for Crystal Clear Digital Marketing, was recently interviewed twice by Dentist’s Money Digest to discuss the best practices that dentists can use to find, serve, and keep your patients profitably.
How to Bring in New Dental Patients from the Internet
In this interview, Tim discusses a few of the best ways that modern dentists use digital marketing to their advantage:
- SEO for Dentists: Optimizing your medical marketing website for keywords that are relevant to your practice and your area is still one of the best and most effective ways to show up search engine results pages. Gone are the days when practices were listed alphabetically in the Yellow Pages; it’s a whole new game out there. Are you ready?
- Social Media for Dentists: Posting a picture of a baby with a toothbrush and getting 15 “likes” may seem like you are successfully engaging your patients, but with a little know-how and creativity, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more can be some of the most cost-effective marketing you use for your practice.
Tech Tips for Retaining Dental Patients
Finding new patients from the Internet is only one part of the process; keeping those patients can be equally if not more difficult. In this interview, Tim discusses how Crystal Clear views patient retention as a three-part process:
- Find: Increasing your phone calls and forms by establishing a social presence
- Serve: Converting those opportunities into patients
- Keep: Maintaining relationships with those patients through CRM (or, as we spell it at Crystal Clear, SPC) and texting tool.
Rinse and Repeat
Crystal Clear’s find, serve, keep method is not rocket science, and through our almost 20 years in the digital marketing industry, we have found that no matter how big or small your dental practice is, it’s a method that works. At the end of the day, it’s all about putting these best practices into action and then – you guessed it – rinse and repeat. Taking the time to invest in your digital marketing strategy and your internal processes is one of the best things you can do for the continued growth and success of your practice, and we are here at Crystal Clear to help you every step of the way.
Contact us today to get started or find out how digital marketing for dentists can help you!