Fall in New England is one of the most beautiful times of the year. As some of you may or may not know I work out of the sales office in RI for Crystal Clear Digital Marketing. As I have been driving to the office the change in the foliage is simply awesome. There is a chill in the air, beauty all around and it’s starting to feel like the holidays are approaching. My favorite time of the year is just around the corner.
For many of us who own businesses October is also a great time to reflect on how well or not so well the year is going and then for us to look forward to the New Year to stay the course or consider a change in direction.
We are pleased to announce that Crystal Clear is doing fantastic and we are on plan and goal for the year and it actually looks like we are going to exceed our projections as well. You can read some of our reviews by clicking here. Also, you can learn a little bit of why you should consider working with us by clicking here.
As you reflect back on your business this October ask yourself a few questions.
1) Did your current website make you money?
2) Did your social media strategy help you grow your practice?
3) Did you feel pride of ownership when you visited your practices website?
4) Are you happy with the images, videos and content on your website?
5) Did your email marketing strategy translate into new patients or increase in services from existing patients?
6) Are you 100% confident with the direction your practice is going online?
7) If you could change one thing about your practice what would it be?
8) If you could change one thing about yourself to make your practice better what would it be?
9) Are you relentlessly committed to growth and retention in your practice?
10) Do your colleagues and employees feel your passion and commitment to excellence?
These questions, although challenging, are critical in the long term success of any business and especially medical practices. With over 80% of our existing and future patients using the internet to research medical services and doctors we can not afford to ignore it for one single second.
If you are feeling overwhelmed, then take a deep breath and give Crystal Clear a call or email and we would be happy to provide you and your practice with a complimentary digital marketing health evaluation. Who knows, maybe we might even become friends. The worst case scenario is that we can learn from each other as we enjoy our lives on this spinning ball we call earth! Make this week amazing and we will keep on making Digital Marketing – Crystal Clear! 😉