So often we hear different reasons why practices have not yet committed to a cohesive digital marketing strategy. One of the reasons is, “we simply can’t afford to do it at this time.” It’s usually followed up with, “please stay in touch and hopefully we will be in a different place and be able to move forward. We are going to use a friend, neighbor, patient, relative or someone who knows a little about this or that and we’ll see how that goes for now.”
It reminds me of one of the greatest conversations I have ever had with my doctor. He was telling me very specific things that I needed to do in order to make sure that my health was going to be good long term. Among the suggestions was eat better, exercise more, lose some weight and be committed to your health. I knew that everything he was suggesting to me was spot on, but this is exactly what I said to him. “Doctor, I get it, and you are right, but I simply can’t afford to dedicate that much time, effort and money into it. I am so busy with work, family, blah, blah, blah.” He said one of the most profound things to me.
He said, Tim, I wish I could explain to you what NOT HAVING A HEART ATTACK feels like!
Unfortunately, most people don’t change until they are forced to! What is also true is that if most people invested the time, energy and effort into prevention they would live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Now you might
be asking yourself what does this have to do with Digital Marketing and your practice? EVERYTHING!
It is no surprise that the vast majority of today’s socially connected patients are using the internet more than ever. Do you agree with that?
- Do you believe you need a strategy to communicate effectively with your future and existing patients?
- Do you think getting positive reviews for your practice is important?
- Do you think having a website that works on all devices 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is important?
- Do you believe that your existing and future patients are using social media?
- Do you think email marketing and automation is something you should be doing?
- Do you believe that high quality content and videos can attract and retain more patients?
- Do you believe that your practice should be found online easily?
- Do you believe that your website should actually convert visitors to emails and phone calls and ultimately help grow and retain your practice?
I wish I could explain to you what NOT HAVING A HEART ATTACK in your practice feels like!
It feels great by the way! You can click here to see what other practices have discovered about their digital marketing health and the results that they are experiencing.
You wouldn’t trust your heart issue with a dentist, and you wouldn’t trust your teeth surgery to a gynecologist. So why would you trust a friend, relative, patient, neighbor or other company- who only knows a little about this and that – to your digital marketing health?
You need a professional company that has experts and specialists in every possible field of digital marketing, and that company is…Crystal Clear Digital Marketing!
Give us a call or email to schedule your free digital marketing health evaluation for your practice. The consultation is free, and I know it will be a great benefit to you and your practice!