A fresh start…man…that is something that all of us need from time to time. I know that I do, and I’m sure you can relate as well. A fresh start sounds great and feels even better – especially when we are given a fresh start to get off on the right foot.
We are now halfway through January, and Christmas is only 11 months away! Ok…too early I get it. But seriously, how often – despite all the best intentions to change – do we find ourselves at the end of another year saying, “I can’t believe I didn’t do anything about __________!”
This is not only true with our personal lives but in our business lives as well. As business owners or practice managers, we must be willing to make the changes necessary right now to grow and sustain our business. For many of you reading this blog it is critical for you to take a serious look at the health and wellness of your digital marketing strategy.
Ask yourself these few questions.
1) Do you have a cohesive digital marketing strategy where everything is working together?
2) Do you know exactly how much your practice is making with your digital strategy?
3) Do you know how well your people are handling phone calls from the web and forms from the web?
4) Do you know the lifetime value of a patient and the average cost of acquisition?
5) Do you have a mobile responsive website, consistent content marketing, effective email marketing, effective search engine marketing, effective blog writing, effective automation, powerful tracking and analytics and data, and most importantly…RESULTS from all of these activities?
If you answered no or I’m not to sure to any of the above questions then you need to stop what you are doing, pick up the phone or email Crystal Clear Digital Marketing today!
Crystal Clear will perform a complete digital health evaluation for your practice and schedule a demo to show you what the most successful and fastest growing practices are doing to reach more patients and increase the services provided to their existing patients.
You will not be disappointed, and in the worst case scenario you might be able to learn something that can help you grow and sustain your practice.